Are you not an active person?
Walking exercise benefits will totally BLOW YOUR MIND. We are talking about a serious life-changing event here. Check it out!
Disclaimer: Check with your doctor before starting any walking, exercise, or weight loss plan. With some health conditions, these activities could lead to very serious conditions and can even be fatal.
Walking Exercise Benefits – There is a Whole Different World Out There to Discover
Wait until you see it.
Get outside early in the evening before the sun goes down and you will be in for a shock.
There is this giant population of walkers that come outside at this time just to walk, talk, and watch the way the evening light hits the trees. It’s like a club of nice people.
Were you ever wondering where all of the good people have gone? They go walking in the late afternoon, that’s where.
There are all of these cool people, with all of their cool pets, There are the coolest looking trees that you have never noticed before.
Oh, and the birds. Wait until you see the birds.
It’s an eye-opening life-changer.
I can’t fully describe it. This is something that you want to take part of while you still can.
If you go out and see this for the first time and are blown away by it, please leave a comment below and share your story with us.
The Endless Physical Benefits of Walking for Exercise – Well Beyond Weight Loss
- Weight loss and weight control
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Less risk of heart disease and stroke (heart disease is the number one killer in the world)
- Less risk of physical injury and chronic physical problems (nasty stuff like severe back pain, for example)
- Increased willpower and goal keeping abilities
- Better sleep (which leads to all kinds of things including being smarter, longer life, and increasing immunity to things like cancer)
- Stronger bones (this comes in handy as you get older)
- Improved complection
- Prevents injuries from falling and other common daily activites
- Reduce stress (this helps your health in many ways)
- Stronger immunity to colds, the flu, cancer, and many nerve conditions (it is proven that walking reduces your risk of colon and breast cancer)
- Better memory and more focused concentration
- Better performance at work and at home
- More energy
- Better digestion and helps cut down constipation
The Mental Health Benefits of Walking for Exercise
- Less depression
- Less obsessive compulsive disorder
- Less reliance on addictive pharmaceuticals
- More patience
- More control of your emotions and moods
- Better feeling of self worth
Walking Exercise Bonus Benefit : Become More Attractive to Others
- Better listener
- More positive and energatic
- More effective and productive
- Stable moods
- Nicer body, clearer complection
The Synergistic Advantages Walking and Has on Your Life
In becoming all of these things, it is likely that you will end up in a great relationship – or improve the one you are in. At work, these improved traits will make you more likely to get promoted – which most often leads to more money. You other interests will improve and so will your relationship with family.
Yes – all of these benefits are possible just from walking for exercise. It’s a new hobby that you will actually enjoy. Exercise, in moderation, is one of the secret keys to enjoying a better life.
Has walking totally changed your file? Please let us know about it by leaving a comment below.
Sharing is caring. Show your support to the site by sharing this post on Facebook or other site. Thanks!